Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: My Bargain

  1. #11
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hooray! My little look-a-like! [img]smile.gif[/img] Give her a great name. Can't wait to hear what it is!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Meg, I feel a tinge of guilt now. I looked at the ebay IDs last night, and saw I had outbid the winner of the curly other doll. And you outbid me on her! And now I know who you are. Guess we're even, right? ha!

    Just out of curiosity, how close did you come to your max? My max for the curly, as you can see from the bid list, was $67.01, same for the other. I was going on the mindset of having a $20 discount per doll. I used esnipe for both, as I was at the Michigan game yesterday when the auctions ended.

    I'm not disappointed though; I am frankly shocked I won either of them and especially for so little! Our new girls will share a special bond, having once lived Florida together! Maybe we can arrange for them to get together again someday.

    I can't wait until they arrive!!!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heather, I was actually home when both auctions ended. After the first auction ended (the one that you won) my husband said "go to $70.00" for the curly haired girl, which usually isn't like him. As I mentioned earlier I wasn't really expecting to win but I did enter $70.00 as my max. It is kind of funny that we both bid each other up a few dollars in the last couple of minutes! I'm excited about the doll I did win and can't wait to see her in person. They will probably be special friends as they did live together for at least a few days! - Meg B.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations Heather, I was trying to win the curly hair doll but stebbery outbid me, I am glad someone on the board got them.

  5. #15
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    Heather!
    You dog you!!!! LOL! I was looking for that auction tonight.. couldn't remember when it ended!!!! LOL! You got a sweet deal! LMK what you think of her when you get her in person. I have two nieces who are Chinese and I want to get one of these dolls because she reminds me more of them than the Asian AGT does.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member SanFen's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2005
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great deal! Congratulations, she is beautiful!
    Sandy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •